Guidelines for attendees of the shareholder meeting of the Company regarding the epidemic of new species of Coronar virus 2019
According to the epidemic of a new species of Coronar virus 2019 (COVID 19), the Company concerns about this situation, therefore, the Company would like to inform guidelines as follows;
- Shareholders in risk groups such as just traveling from foreign countries which is categorized as epidemic countries or having respiratory symptoms as specified in Clause 2 below are able to appoint Independent Directors of the Company to attend the meeting by sending a proxy form to
Company Secretary Department, TPBI Public Company Limited
42/174 Moo 5, Soi Srisatian Niwes, Raiking, Sampran, Nakhon Pathom 73210, Thailand
Tel: 02-429-0354-7 # 501
- The Company will set up screening points in front of the head office, and the Company expect a good cooperation from the shareholders in using thermometer for fever measurement and answering questionnaire at screening points. In case of being found a shareholders having risky symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, the Company would ask a good cooperation from the shareholders to NOT attend the meeting, however, the shareholders are able to authorize Independent Directors to attend the meeting on your behalf.
- Shareholders should provide masks and alcohol gels for their own use and strictly follow hygiene principles such as washing hands frequently with water and soap or alcohol gel and wear a mask all times.
- If any shareholders feel sick or start to get sick and having symptoms as specified in Clause 2 above, the Company would ask a good cooperation from the shareholder to NOT attend the meeting immediately for safety of such shareholders and others.
- If any shareholders observe other shareholders having fever, cough, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, the shareholders should directly inform or request such shareholders to inform staff of the Company at the first aid point immediately.
- Please avoid being close with the patient having especially any symptoms as specified in Clause 2 above.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or adjust the guideline for shareholder meeting of the Company to be in line with the latest situation of the epidemic of new species of Coronar virus 2019. The Company will provide the updated guideline through the Company’s website: www.tpbigroup.com
Please be informed accordingly and ask for cooperation in strictly implementing the said measures.
TPBI Public Company Limited